Banggood | $399.99 for CHUWI AeroBook Pro 13.3 inch Full Lamination Notebook

 

[getcode]BGCWA8G9/Show Code





256GB SSD

With more than 500MB/S read/write speed of the high capacity 256GB SSD, boot-strap happens in five seconds and loading programs becomes more quickly. 8G DDR3 memory ensures an incredible multitasking efficiency.

Stamina Battery Life

38Wh high-density lithium polymer battery coupled with ultra low-power processor keeps Aerobook stay powered for about 8 hours. Fast charging technology ensures your office work.

Two Ways Charging

Type-c port also support PD charging, you can charge your laptop in two ways. Sometimes, you don't need to carry the heavy adapter.

Dual Band WIFI

CHUWI Aerobook laptop features 2.4G/5G Hz 802.11a/b/g/n/ac which keep connection with the internet, perfect portable computer for watching video and surfing the internet



Ultra-slim and Utmost Portability

Inheriting CHUWI's traditional minimalist style: compact layout, solid case, fanless design, Aerobook is at 15mm slim and 1.25kg lightweight, always being portable.

Compact Borderless Keyboard

The borderless keyboard featuring 17mm keycap and 3mm key pitch is engineered for compactness and simplicity, making your typing more enjoyable and comfortable.

9th Gen HD Graphics 4K Hard Decoding

Equipped with the 9th Gen HD Graphics clocking at 850MHz, Aerobook can easily handle games, professional video and image editing.

Windows 10 OS

Pre-installed Windows 10 OS, Edge browser as well as Cortana will improve your work efficiency, great for entertainment and productivity.

User comments :


"I wanted to buy either this laptop or the HeroBook. I ended up with the AeroBook. This laptop has fantastic build, it feels more premium than what it costs...in my opinion. The battery life is pretty bad, I usually get around 4-6 hours, depending on my usage. Considering my work day is usually 10-12 hours, that's not really good. The only upside is that I work where I have outlets readily available. It's just unfortunate that the battery life isn't better. The keyboard is good, I haven't had any issues with it yet. The trackpad isn't sensitive enough, and it requires a lot of force to push down. The screen is very good, very wide viewing. I don't watch movies or edit photos on it, but it's legible from any direction. I would recommend this laptop as long as battery life isn't your first priority."


"I got this on Prime day for 399 for which the specs, form factor, and portability is great. Especially with an aluminum build. The laptop had very descent performance (not great) and hit all the checkmarks in terms of what I needed it for. USB C charging at this price point is great but I did notice it got very hot around the USB C port when charging from that port with my Anker 60 watt charger. Made me uncomfortable knowing the laptop would get this hot while charging. Secondly, the power and home key at times creaked/stick when you push them. This was when I decided to return because a brand new computer should not develop this keyboard issue this soon. Made me question the long term reliability of this product. I also did not like that the glass from the screen is exposed from the side of the screen. I've never seen a laptop with this design and in my opinion was a cut corner to get this laptop at this price point."



"Update 2020- 08-19

What can I say? The device continues to perform quick like a Tesla, fast like a C8 2020 Vette. The screen continues to impress. The keyboard handles like a Porsch. Nice to see a few more inputs then are common today. The compact size is nice for travel. I recently joined this device into the Microsoft Insiders Program and received the first update. Happy I am to report all is swell. Still satisfied, life is good all over again.
Update 2020-07-21
So, I have been living with this gadget for some time and life is good. I have a few machines to compare it with and the one thing that stands out is the display. It is awesome. Compared to my other devices in the $500 to $600 range it beats them all. The small size cabinet and wider keyboard is very nice. We all need to adjust to a new keyboard and I have found only a few to be truly stinking like a few from Apple. I like this one. So far I continue to be totally satisfied and feel you will be also! The machine looks great also, no payback from good looks but we all want our new shiny device to look awesome, right!
June, 27 2020
I just received this yesterday and thus far I am very satisfied. I feel the build quality is as good as others or perhaps better. I am very pleased with the keyboard lighting and how it handles. The case is a darker gray aluminum and looks slick. The screen and display is awesome, very impressive. There is slight light bleed on the left edge but this is not at all visible when in use. Only seen on boot up which as fast like a 2020 C8 Vette! Not at all visible in normal use. A bunch of Microsoft updates during setup including the May 2020 feature update. All went fine. I have been running Win10 on three other machines all along and have never had an issue.
I have not had this long enough to comment on battery life. In one of the Chuwi question replies they said like 4 to 6 hours or so. I must say I like the honesty vs. those that make crazy 11 hour life claims. So if going portable bring the charger. So to wrap up, I am at this point very, very satisfied with this slick little machine. It rocks and rolls. I will comment again in say a few months. I now use 4 Win10 machines and 3 Chromebooks. By the way the keyboard lighting is much better then my $500 ASUS Chromebook C434. Have fun, stay healthy and good luck with yours!
Update June, 27 2020
I wish to correct a comment. The screen and color rendition is AWESOME!"


Product link:

full-width
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments