Banggood | $399 For FIMI X8 SE 2020 8KM FPV With 3-axis Gimbal 4K Camera

 

 
[getcode]BGX820409/Show Code
Xiaomi Fimi X8 SE 2020 has a range of 8 km and allows you to get 1080p live images, and you can get images without shaking even in windy weather with a 3-axis gimbal. Fimi X8 SE 2020 Drone 4K 100Mbs can shoot quality videos .. Xiaomi Fimi X8 SE 2020 drone factory flight value is specified as 35 minutes. There are many flight modes, for example; There are many modes such as follow me, follow the object, turn around, selfie, tripot, cinematic, go at determined points, sport and so on. Fimi X8 SE 2020 drone updates are increasing features together, For example; Live broadcast (Live Streaming) Youtube, Facebook, Instagram etc. You can broadcast live on social media platforms. The new design of the Fimi X8 Se 2020 drone is designed to be rainproof. It provides stable flight up to 30 meters with Optical Flow sensor. Xiaomi Fimi X8 SE professional drone is a price performance device. Technical details of the Fimi X8 SE 2020 are given below.


Model:FWWRJ03A6
Dimensions: 204 x 106 x 72.6mm
Diagonal size: 372mm
Item weight: 765g
Hover accuracy Vertical:  ±0.1m (Within the ultrasonic detecting range) ±5m (when GPS Positioning is active) 
Hover accuracy Horizontal: ±1.5m
Max ascending speed: 5m/s
Max descending speed: 4m/s
Max cruising speed: 18m/s
Flying limit altitude: 500m
Maximum Flight Time (no wind): About 35mins (at 8m/s constant speed)
Charging Time: 3.5h
Wind resistance: ≤50kph
Satellite positioning systems: GPS+GLONASS+BEIDUO
Operating frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
Operating frequency: 5.725-5.850GHZ
Max controllable distance:  About 8000m
Battery : 3900mAh lithium battery
Nominal voltage: 3.7V
Mode: Mode 2 ( left hand throttle)
Video resolution:
4K UHD: 3840x2160 30/25/24fps
2.7k: 2716x1524 60/50/30/25/24fps
1080P: 1980x1080 90/60/50/30/25/24fps
720P: 1280x720 120/100fps



User comments :


"I can fly for approximately 28-30 minutes,
The 3-axis gimbal is great, I tried it in windy weather during the flight, there is no distortion in the image.
There are a lot of flight modes, I checked the follow me feature with my vehicle, it's nice to follow
When you pick up the device, you feel it is a professional device.
I was unsure about the price between dji spark and x8, both of them are almost the same price but they have more than one advantage over dji sparka
I say I got it well.
I talked to hubsan officials a few times on the phone and they answered my questions.
thank you for their attention
and thank you very much for the headset that came with the device."


"First of all, let me state that the product is stable and I recommend it. As for the seller, the incoming product was opened, the gimbal protection was not in place, etc. frankly, this is a troublesome situation, I contacted the seller, the reaction was positive, they apologized and said that they would send me a new one to return it is a very good attitude, I did not return it, the answer was enough for me. their attitude got full marks from me. I advise. Crimeless flights"

"As a result of my research for a few months, I decided to buy the latest Fimi X8 Se. Of course, I got the İHA0 first. When I called to get information about the drone, Mr. Yusuf was very interested. I started with the Fimi X8se as a drone experience. Its image quality and flight is amazing. Highly recommended."

"To compare with other brands;
Dji's mavic is close to the pro,
It says 33min max endless time on battery. So it's guaranteed to stay in the air for 25 minutes.
It gets ahead of the others with its 5km shooting and transfer event.
The lack of obstacle sensors compared to the Mavic Air is a huge, huge deficiency.
The 3-axis Gimball works very well. Even if the drone shakes like a somersault, the image is stable.
The shooting modes are too many but they say a bit bad compared to the dji, but I haven't tried, I can't say anything.
There is no panoramic shooting mode. I do not understand why it is written in all advertisements.
It has no internal memory. You need to buy a microsd card.
No backup battery,
No carry bag,
In automatic landing, they recognize the pad and say it lands on it, but I have never seen it detect the pad in the review videos. So the camera below does not do its job. Since it is a new product, it will become perfect with updates and you will not find it at this price again, buy it now, do not miss this opportunity"



Product link

full-width
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments