Banggood | $209.99 for FIMI A3 5.8G 1KM FPV With 2-axis Gimbal 1080P Camera

 

[getcode]BGFIMIA3JA/Show Code
Enjoy the fun of flight
Immersive FPV experience, Mixed 3-axis bombs, Full HD aerial photography, DIY supported, get creative, 25min Flight time, 1km range

Powered by FIMI 3rd generation flight control algorithm platform
Equipped with GPS-GLONASS dual mode module, providing the most precise flight attitude and more responsive control, the latest 3rd generation flight control algorithm running on a powerful Cortex M7 platform.

Follow your heart and take flight whenever you want.
Power on and go, smooth operation and ready in 1 minute. Whether in FPV flight or aerial imaging, I can't go wrong.

Easy to Use
No connection, no APP, no complicated configuration, power on and off.

Immersive FPV experience enjoys speed
5.8Ghz real-time FPV system, support sports model with light design and powerful flight system for future design professors


Quick swing propeller with excellent aerodynamic efficiency design combined with a powerful brushless motor offers good flight time.
3 cell 2000 mAh lipo battery with standard RC charging port.

FPV System
Multi-function FPV remote control, 5.8Ghz real-time video transmission with LCD screen, share with friend on monitor or glasses by AV output.

Full HD Aerial Photography
FIMI A3 equipped with mixed 3-axis bombs, EIS / 1080P HD shooting / Wide angle and low distortion / Pitch: -90 -0 degrees

Mixed 3-axis gimbal
2-axis mechanical and 3-axis electronic gimbals make the video steady and smooth. The camera is powered by the Ambrella ISP processor and Sony CMOS sensor, which bring excellent video and pictures.

Do it yourself with your creativity
You can discover your own style of playing with the DIY port yourself, such as driving a servo, lighting a LED or fireworks.

Remote Control Internal display
LCD screen, built-in DVR, friendly UI, ergonomic body design, easy to control

User comments :


"Hello person who read this review :) if you are going to buy this product and you have no drone knowledge before, I recommend you to read it to the end.
First of all, I want to talk about the madness I did without writing a few things about the product. I have never flown a drone before and my knowledge on this is zero :) I ran to the roof as soon as I got the drone from the courier, I didn't even look at the face because the user manual was in English and I wanted to fly it, but somehow the drone was not ready, I made it ready with help from the internet but neither did an update nor Calibration :) the drone flew off, I could not download my commands anyway:) ...
(these are my fault friends definitely not the problem of the product)
Returning home, I made the drone land at the point it took off by pressing the bag and collected the product and went home. As a result of my research on the Internet, I learned that the product is updated and the most important is to calibrate. I updated the product, did the calibrations, today I had a smooth flight. Let's come to the features of the product :)
I rose 450 meters in light windy weather and I went 1300 meters away, I flew for about 20 minutes in this light windy weather and when I landed the drone, it was said that the charge was low, as it is said, you can fly for 25 minutes."

"EXCLUSIVE PRICE / PERFORMANCE PRODUCT .. I TESTED Yesterday, I TESTED ALL FLIGHT MODES, YOU CANNOT MAKE SOME FLIGHT MODES BY SELECTING OBJECTS ON THE SCREEN AS THE DJ IS ALSO. ALL SAFE AND FUN DEVICE. MY DEVICE AND CONTROLLER DO NOT COME TO MATCH. I AM OWN. YOU CAN ALSO USE IF YOU HAVE 5.8 FPV GOGGLES."

"It is obvious that the material quality is by XIAOMI as it should be. There really is no need to spend tons of money on other brands. The camera is fine, the device is resistant to all kinds of wind and the camera stability is great."

Product link:


full-width
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments