Banggood | $199 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S Global 6GB 128GB Smartphone

 

[getcode]BGGMN9S/Show Code
48MP AI Quad Camera
Redmi Note 9S, the latest member of the Redmi Note series, which has sold over 110 million units worldwide, comes with a 48MP AI camera. There are four cameras on the back of the phone and a selfie camera on the front of the screen. The main camera is accompanied by an 8MP resolution 119 ° ultra wide angle lens, a 5MP macro camera and a 2MP resolution depth sensor. With this camera set, you can take ultra-wide angle panoramic photos, and you can capture spectacular details in close-up shots with a macro camera and depth sensor. The 4K video feature allows you to make cinematic shots. With the 16MP in-screen front camera feature, you can get perfect portrait shots with panoramic selfies, AI beautify and AI portrait modes. 16 MP AI selfie camera.1.0μm pixel size, f / 2.48, 5P lens, 82.4 82.4 ° FOV

High Performance with Qualcomm® Snapdragon ™ 720G
Redmi Note 9S is equipped with a high performance eight core processor to give you a seamless gaming experience. With this processor, two different options are offered, 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB.

5020mAh High Capacity Battery - 18W Fast Charge
With its 5020mAh battery capacity, Redmi Note 9S offers users the capacity to use it without the need to recharge for up to two days. Redmi Note 9S also has 18W fast charging capability. It is standard in the box with a 22.5W fast charger.

6.67 ”FHD + Dot Display - Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Redmi Note 9S has a 6.67 ”Full HD dot screen. Dot screen offers you a better gaming and TV series-movie viewing experience. With TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification, users can spend long hours on the phone with less eye fatigue. At the same time, Redmi Note 9S comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen protector, so it has a much more durable protection against scratches and breakages.

User comments :


"bought it after my iPhone broke. I wish I'd gone before, it's really a price performance phone. I have been using it for 8 months, no stutter, no crash, no performance problem. I don't know that part because I don't play games, but he is very successful in professional business use. The camera features are also very good."

"I have been using it for a long time. I was very satisfied. The camera is way above expectations. Although I dropped me a few times, there was no damage, and it turned out to be more solid than I thought. I also recommend you to choose the one with high memory capacity."

"3 features lower than Note 9 Pro:
1) Not 64, but 48mp cameras, enough for me
2) charging is not very fast, but fast. It fills up in 2 hours, which is enough for me
3) its price. For this reason I bought note 9s. Satisfied ."

"I just think the sound is low, compared to my old phone and the screen brightness is very bright at night, other features are fine, the game performance is very nice, even after 10-11 hours of gaming, it had around 30% charge."

"I think why I haven't bought this phone before. For this price, all the features are very good, the battery / screen / processor / camera is fine.
Note: Don't expect iPhone x features at this price, the price performance is fine."


Product link:

full-width
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments