Banggood | $39.99 for ThiEYE AirKit One 120PSI Wireless LCD Display Car Air Pump

[getcode]BGThiEYE43/Show Code

Electric Air Pump

Portable air compressor, Multifunction tire inflator with pressure gauge perfect for bicycle tires, motorcycle tires, inflatable toys, swimming rings, balls, small and medium cars including SUV

The tire pump offers 5 modes: if you briefly press the Setting button, you can select 5 modes for special inflatable scenes. Motorcycle Mode, Bike Mode, Ball Mode, and Custom Mode (0-120PSI).


  • The air pump offers 4 air pressure units PSI, BAR, KPA, and Kg/cm² to change. 1PSI = 6.89KPA, 1BAR = 100KPA, 1Kg/cm² = 98KPA.
  • Preset pressure value: The device can automatically preset the air pressure value according to the scene you selected. When the air pressure reaches, the air pump automatically stops inflating to overcharge.
  • Measure air pressure: After switching on the device, connect the air hose to the measurement object, the current air pressure value is shown on the display.
  • Memory function: When you turn it on, the scene matches the last selected one. Connect it to the measurement object, the current air pressure value is shown on the display.

How to Use

  • Long press the power button for 3 seconds to turn on the air pump. Switch on/Shut down successfully.

  • After switching on, connect the air pump to the Inflatable devices and the measured pressure value shows the current pressure value.

  • Short press mode selection key , you can choose 4 inflatable scene modes.They are: Custom mode=Car mode (0-120PSI); Motorcycle mode (0- 55PSI); Bicycle mode (0-120PSI); Ball mode (0-15PSI).

  • Short press the inflation switch to start inflation. The digital display of real-time air pressure value changes during inflation.

  • When the measured pressure reaches the preset pressure, stop inflation automatically.


User comments :


"I got this solely to use with my bicycle. I used to keep a standard floor pump in the car for the bike, but it broke. I resorted to using my 12 volt car air pump, but that was even more of a hassle than the floor pump. I mainly needed something to top off to the correct pressure, but also in case I need to change a tube. So far this has been a great replacement. I can easily connect, fill up, put it away and ride off. It's not quiet or super-fast, but it gets the job done. I chose this particular model because of it's size. I store it inside a 28 oz squeeze bottle and keep it in my second bottle holder, with a towel to stop it from bouncing around, and it fits inside nicely with the hose. It would probably also fit well in some bigger bike bags. It's not that big, but it's got a little heft to it. Riders that worry about weight might want to stick with co2 inflators or mini hand pumps, but this would still be handy to keep in their car. The only con that I have found is it's hard, almost impossible, to see the display in the sunlight. But holding my hand to create a shade works well enough."




"I wish this had been around when I was a kid! This little air compressor is great, I actually have two. I keep one attached to my bike and have used it on my bike tires and a friend's with great success. I also keep one in my car, for as small and as quiet as this device is it will fill up a car tire and still have battery! This is a wonderful practical gift for yourself or a loved one, I highly recommend it."


"I've been wanting to get one of these for a couple of years and wish I had sooner. No more aching back from manual pumping air into bike tires. Charged it, read the simple instructions and was good to go. Have only used it once but it seems like it will last a good long while."


"this bike pump is working well for me. it took several tries and some research to figure out how to use the 'French valve' (the term the user's manual uses for 'Presta' valves) adapter but I finally did. what confused me (I never used one before; it was completely new to me) was how to hold the valve in place when inflating the tire. I didn't know there were 'female' threads in the valve that screwed onto the loosened valve top. once I got that correct, I was able to inflate the tire without air escaping while the pump was on."


"This is absolutely nice machine for flat tires and balls. I used it for my kids bicycle tires and it’s actually more quite and quicker than the one from Walmart that I used to use for my vehicle. honestly, I did not use it for my rav4 yet, of course I hope I don’t use it forever lol. Good thing is this air compressor is portable, I don’t need to plug it in to my vehicle which is very convenient. I used it to check the air pressure of my vehicle and it is accurate. There are 4 modes of this compressor. According to the instruction, I believe Only the custom mode is for mid size vehicle and below. Of course I really hope I don’t use it. And the Walmart one was loud and slow."

full-width
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments