Banggood | $209 For Creality 3D LD-002H UV Resin 3D Printer

 

[getcode]BGLHCZ12/Show Code
 
Creality LD-002H Resin 3D Printer

The new upgradeable resin 3d printer Creality LD-002H, redesigned by LD-002R but with 130 * 82 * 160mm large building volume, allows you to print more different size models. It is adaptable for dental modules and samples, suitable for 3d printing business startups and 3d printing manufacturers.

LD-002H Resin 3D Printer Features

New Description of Resin 3D Printer, LD-002H with Large Die Size of 130 * 82 * 160mm, realizes larger printing area and gives you more options.

Improved Results: High Precision High Resolution of 1620 * 2560 shows every detail of the model from point to surface, precision is up to 51 μm.

LCD HD Display: The curing time of the model with improved transparency is 1-4s / layer, 10% faster than similar resin 3d printer.

Upgrade UV Light Source Module: Creality LD-002H is equipped with a UV integrated light source and upgraded transmission system, the light source reaches 8000uw / ​​cm², Stable Light source decides higher printing success rate.

Z-axis Linear Rail: Stability is prerequisite to realize high printing precision, Z-axis linear rail ensures high precision movement. A stable mechanical structure gives you excellent results.

Activated Carbon Air Filtration System: Activated carbon can effectively reduce the odor emission from the resin, and it is more environmentally friendly.

Manual Leveling System: LD-002H resin 3d printer keeps the distance of a piece of paper by lowering the printing platform, then lock the leveling nut to finish leveling.

Powerful Slicing Software: Creality LD-002H resin 3d printer is equipped with CHITU BOX, supports one button to add model support and adjust modeling size, easy to achieve all functions you want

3.5 Inchi Full Color Touch Screen: A simple UI design interface can monitor real-time printing information, easy to operate and more user-friendly.

User comments :


"I love this machine. I have found things it excels at some things but the older style machines excel at other things these machines don't and vice versa. I find that when you get the faster exposures and cure times your trade a bit of tune-ability with fine tuning your resins. Despite this I'm still able to get it to go down to about .03 layer heights where as on the non mono, rgb lcd style machines you can get the layer heights down to a incredible .01mm but it's hard and makes little difference for the amount of time it will add to your print. One thing this machine excels at is the print speed it is literally the fastest printer u have out of any style 3d printer resin and fdm. But due to being limited to only certain types of parts because of the limitations of the strength of the filament or resins you really only use these for printing very niche items and I find mysekf relying more and more on fdm printing as I get those machines pretty well dialed in accuracy wise but speed wise the fdm printers are ridiculously slow compared to these. I love that creality put a glass screen protector on this unlike it's competition and I like that they are the cheapest mono lcd 6inch 2k on the market but it's also one of the best aside from the phrozen 4k mini mono lcd printer."

"I am new to resin printing, and I took a gamble on this printer. As of the writing of this review I was unable to find any review write ups or videos. Set up and leveling the print bed was easy, the two included hex keys are the only tool needed. The LCD screen is responsive and easy to operate, the resin vat and build plate are easy to remove. After some test prints using Elegoo rapid resin, I've found that I get good results with 1.1 second exposure time for the layers, and 12 seconds for the initial exposure time with 4 layers. The only print failures I've experienced so far have been due to me not supporting models properly. The built in charcoal filter works surprisingly well. Overall I am happy with this as my first resin printer. If you are unsure about picking up this printer vs another printer at a similar price point ($250 at the time of this review) I would wait until a more comprehensive review is written up or posted to youtube."

"This is a fantastic printer. Layer times are very fast. With clear longer I am running 8 second bottom layers and 1.5 second layers afterwards. It probably can go faster still need some time to tweak it. Prints look outstanding and haven't had a failure. The only thing I am finding wrong is the leveling seems to be to close to the fep using the recommended procedure as the say not to place a piece of paper between the screen and the build plate, this leads to an elephant foot effect. The parts stick to the build plate perhaps too well if you don't raise the model with supports. I am very pleased with my purchase especially after a faulty Orange 30.
Edit: So after owning this for a while, and after buying a Voxelab Proxima, I am very much displeased with it. The leveling is horrible, the LED is to strong, and the Vat has too small of a footprint. So the leveling is almost impossible to get right, as you tighten the holding screws it pulls the plate out of level, I even tried going in a cross patern only half a turn each time, no dice. The LED is so strong that layer times are sub one second with certain resins and forget about lower layer heights, this also leads to leakage of UV light and lots of scattering. Last the VAT footprint is so small that a fully loaded buildplate has no room to stretch so peeling forces are much higher. I would look for a different printer. I would return it but now that I bought 2 extra vats and a flex plate I am stuck with it. I will say it does print though."

"This is not a product for beginners, and not a product for anyone in fact who is not already an expert in resin printing.

I'll start by saying that it's actually a great printer, despite my poor rating of it. The quality of the device, and the quality of the prints it produces, is excellent for the price. The problem is that if you don't already know everything about resin printing and know how to start and do things, you'll never be able to use it. The instructions that come with the machine are completely inadequate. They're incomplete, to the point that if you exactly follow the instructions and do only what the instructions say, you'll destroy the FEP on the first print. There are no instructions on the software, no instructions on preparing the machine for first print, no advice on settings - the bulb is quite powerful, and if you follow the recommendations for any resin you'll be over-cooking every single print.

I want to love this printer, but Creality has failed its customers. I recommend that you find something else for an entry level device, from a manufacturer who can provide reasonable instructions."

"As far as print quality goes, you can not beat a resin printer. The mono screen prints fast. I haven't found a resin this printer doesn't like. I'm newish to resin printers, this was super easy to level, easy to start printing and the detail is crazy good! I use it for miniatures for our DnD games as well as Busts for my son. Can't beat it. I also can't wait for Creality to make a 4k version or bigger build area. I'd love to try one of those!"


Product link:


full-width
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments